Bumrungrad International is a complete medical campus comprising:
Services for international patients include:
- Medical Coordination Office
- Business Center
- Airport Services
- Inpatient Rooms
- Hotels Near Bumrungrad
- Other Facilities
Medical Coordination Office
Bumrungrad International welcomes overseas healthcare professionals and providers to refer patients to our hospital for medical services. Bumrungrad is recognized as a referral center for specialty care, and we have a medical coordination team available to assist in all aspects of case management.
In our Medical Coordination team, we have 7 doctors and 12 nurses coordinate scheduling of procedures, attendant family questions during treatment, and follow-up care planning.
We have Customer Service Representatives who speak English, Thai, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian and Vietnamese.
We regularly work with patients in the following languages, and have interpreters available on request: Danish, Finnish, Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russia, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Sign Language.
Special arrangements may be available for other languages.
- Be responsible for any inquiries regarding Travel Services.
- Hotel Reservation
- Air Tickets for both international and domestic (Reconfirmation, Rerouting, Re-validation, Changing date and new ticket)
- Transportation Service to Airport and other destinations required by customers
- Local tour services (Half day / Full day / Evening dinner and entertainment)
Bumrungrad operates its own desk in the arrival area (Area C) of Bangkok’s new airport. We can meet patients and provide plane-to-hospital VIP service. For more detail, Click here
Our accommodation consists of six different types of rooms, from 4-bed and 2-bed units up to Royal Suites. See room amenities, floor plans, pictures, and rates.
The campus offers restaurants, shops, and other services for your convenience.
Hotels Near Bumrungrad
We provide the 2 convenient ways to support our patients and their families in booking hotels.
Or let our Business Center support you with the hotels offering Corporate rate for Bumrungrad patients and their families. Click here
Other Hospital Facilities
- A 580-bed, tertiary care hospital including an internationally-certified lab and pharmacy, advanced imaging facilities, clinical research center, and medical heliport; recovering patients.
- A new outpatient clinic building, one of the largest in the world, that is home to many of our 30+ specialty centers;
- The 12-story main inpatient building opened in 1997. A state of the art outpatient clinic and health screening center opened in 2007. Both buildings meet US hospital (NFPA) fire and safety standards.